Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web
Like most websites, we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to user computers or mobile devices. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by a web server when you access our web site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, for example so you don’t have to re-enter them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another. Cookies do not cause any damage to the terminal, but make it easier, for example, to find preferences, pre-fill certain fields and adapt the content of the services on the site visited. Such data allows the improvement of ergonomics and services according to your interests.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session Cookies: These are erased when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These remain on the user’s computer/device for a pre- defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party Cookies: These are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain (in this case kinzoo.com) or;
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for our Website to function properly and ensure our services are accessible to you (e.g., log-in functionality, load balancing, navigation, filling in forms). The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies enable our Website to provide enhanced features or settings based on your previous visits and selections, such as language preferences, remembering log-in details.
- Statistic Cookies: Statistic cookies enable us to understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across our Website. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third- party advertisers.
When you visit or access the Website, we may – by means of cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and/or other similar technologies – automatically collect technical information about the devices and software you use to access the Website, such as the type of Internet browser or mobile device you use, the website or source that linked or referred you to the service, your IP address or device ID (or other persistent identifier that uniquely identifies your computer or mobile device on the Internet), the operating system of your computer or mobile device, and other similar technical information. These same technologies (or a combination of them) may also be used to help us:
- Compile analytics and statistics about your use of and interaction with the Website.
- Gather important testing, and performance data about our service.
- Provide customer support through contact forms and chat.
- Gather demographic information about our user base.
- Perform other similar functions.
Third party advertising and ad networks
Kinzoo partners with third-party advertisers, ad server companies, and ad networks (“third-party advertising companies”) to promote our service. If you respond to one of our advertisements and visit or register to use our Website, we or our service providers may provide these third-party advertising companies with identifiers from your device or computer, such as an IP address or device ID, to help us analyze our user acquisition efforts.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. For a full list of cookies used on the Website, see below. Some browser manufacturers provide comprehensive help relating to cookie management in their products. Please see the respective browser websites for more information or check the “Help” menu of your browser or operating system to learn how to change your tracking settings or cookie preferences. Instructions to this effect are provided each browser’s website:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet- explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable- cookies-website- preferences
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en- GB&hlrm=en
For any other browser not mentioned above, the user should not hesitate to consult the cookie management help information available on the Website. You can also visit the below link for an overview of how to block or delete cookies on the most common
Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Website, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
Kinzoo Technologies, Inc. is a company located outside of the European Union. In order to comply with Art 27 EU GDPR, GDPR-Rep.eu has been nominated as our representative in the European Union. If you want to make use of your data privacy rights, please visit: Our public Privacy dashboard or or email us at email@example.com.