“We design secure spaces for kids and their families to stay close — no matter where they are.”Sean HermanFounder & CEO
Built for ParentsWorry Free
The search for a better alternative is over. Introduce your child to the digital world without giving up control.
- Kids Can't
Talk to Strangers
- Data is Not
Tracked or Sold
- No Phone Number
Designed for KidsPure Fun
We dig beneath the surface of safety. The result? A place for kids to discover the best of technology without exposure to the worst of it.
Quality Over Quantity
Free from harmful pressures of followers or likes. Kids build social skills by expressing themselves with those who matter most.
Create And Explore
Simple, intuitive discovery for ages 4 and up. No risk of click-bait, data tracking, or unauthorized in-app purchases.
Made for FamiliesKinzoo Anytime
The little moments matter. Create groups, send emojis 😁 🎉 🦖, record show-and-tell, sing happy birthday. Be there even when you can't be together.
- Does my child need a phone number to use Kinzoo?
- Kinzoo allows kids to send messages using Wi-Fi so they don't need a phone number or data plan. Kinzoo is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and will only collect the data necessary to ensure appropriate safeguards for your child.
- Is Kinzoo a social network?
- No. Kinzoo is a private messenger for kids and their families. We are concerned by the increasing emphasis on social validation and comparison metrics (such as likes, comments and followers) in social media. We believe digital well-being starts with a safe space where kids can feel free to be themselves.
- Can other children or adults add my child as a contact?
- Parents need to approve every Kinzoo contact before any messages can be sent. Children's personal information will never be publicly available or searchable in Kinzoo. Kinzoo's safeguards make it easy to include family and friends in the conversation — without sacrificing peace of mind.
Be the first to know when our preview release is ready.